Associate of the Year Award - New Hampshire

Cumberland Farms Store Manager Debbie Tellier of Littleton New Hamphire, has been named Associate of the Year by the New Hampshire Grocers Association. Tellier was selected to receive the honor from a group of finalists that included convenience store managers from across the state.
Managers were judged on customer service, store conditions, leadership, employee turnover, sales, profitability and shrink.
"I have received overwhelming congratulations from all of my colleagues and mentors. I wish to thank all of those who have allowed me to learn and grow in the more than 20 years that I've been with Cumberland Farms, " said Tellier. "I'd especially like to thank my Area Sales Manager, Deane Palmer, and my staff, all of whom have dedicated themselves for a very successful year."
What's Tellier's secret to providing amazing customer service? "Follow your instincts. Work hard, as we all do, and definitely enjoy what you're doing. Success comes with what you are willing to put into it.
Are you looking for a better career? Visit CumberlandFarms.com to learn more about the job opportunities and benefits associated with a career at Cumberland Farms.

The Stop That Keeps You Going. Careers That Keep You Growing.

No comments: