As a Customer Service Associate, you are more than a retail clerk; you are the face of Cumberland Farms to our customers.
Whether you are looking for an incredible full-time retail career, or a great part-time retail job, the Customer Service Associate position is essential in our company.
As a Customer Service Associate you will be responsible for the following:
- Providing a pleasant shopping experience for all customers.
- Providing prompt, efficient and courteous customer service.
- Maintaining a clean, customer friendly environment in the store.
- Completing customer transactions and responding to customer inquiries.
- Replenishing products and supplies to ensure our products are well stocked.
- Assisting the Store Manager with the proper execution of all store level merchandising and marketing programs.
- Performing all regular cleaning activities and other tasks as outlined by the Store Manager.
A Successful Customer Service Associate is friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and willing to learn. A Customer Service Associate can advance his/her career by promotion to a Customer Service Leader or a Manager in Training.
At Cumberland Farms our Customer Service Associates are the backbone of our Company. That is why we are looking for great people. You can start your search for a great retail customer service job in Boston, Worcester, Springfield or the Cape and Islands by going to CumberlandFarms.com.